Home Buying as Simple as Buying a Car!
Many people are overwhelmed at the thought of building or buying a house
and figuring out the financial aspects of such a purchase. When you actually break it down, there are only a few things you need to consider and those things are not much different than what you would consider when buying a car. Granted, a home purchase is a substantially larger investment.
When buying a car people weigh in these few factors:
1. What's the monthly car payment total?
2. What's the interest rate?
3. What's the total payoff?
4. What's the insurance costs?
5. What's the cost of repairs or improvements right away?
6. What's the down payment required?
7. What are the dealer and registration costs?
8. What's the Miles per Gallon (MPG'S)???
When you answer these question, you know whether you can afford............